Friday, December 05, 2008
I am FEELIN' very HAPPY!!!Yeepee!!Exams are OVER! OMG, previously, i guess my classmates are all having a bad headache trying to store the information into our brains. I hate Pathology especially,mainly cause its the last paper, my brain juice have all been drained, and the space have all been used up. I felt so terrible in the morning that i thought that i had a migrain(is that how u spell it?) Hahs... Finally, i can sleep in peace. And, i can't wait as i have more time to spend with my piano from tomorrow onwards..Yeah!!!I have pratice my piano for 2 weeks!O'man, its time i practice 2 hours per day. I am so excited!Anyway, after my exam today, i met up with my clique-Danial,Nic,Theng,Ray,Qing!!We were celebrating for danial's belated Birthday!! Anyway, i miss shital..i wonder how is she now...i miss meeting up with her, and be the lamest people on earth. I miss shital so much. Hmmm....
And, its been really long since i blog. I am so tired now, i am gonna hit the cosy sack now, and drained all the used 'brain juice' away into the LYPHATIC VESSELS. Good night!!! (^0^)